This agreement will cover Live Foal Guarantee for up to two(2) years from the date first shipment of semen or when the mare conceives and produces a live foal. A live foal is to be defined as one who stands and nurses after delivery. In that case, the agreement will be considered completed. If the mare is unable to conceive during two(2) years, then this agreement is considered completed. General Provisions
1. Mare owner must obtain a clear culture from a certified lab before insemination. A copy of the lab work must be mailed to McCoy farms at the address listed on this contract. As an alternative mare owner may request a Prescription flush at mare owners expense
2. Mare will be inseminated at McCoy Farms
3. A copy of the mares registration certificate must be attached to this contract. An alternative mare may be used but it must be negotiated with McCoy Farms and her certificate must be mailed before semen can be shipped.
4. McCoy Farms will prepare an estimate of breeding fees. The estimate will be paid in full prior to breeding. The estimate will contain mare care, breeding fee as specified above, and any medical care.
5. If medical care is necessary, a licensed DVM will be called, and all expenses are at the responsibility of mare owner.
6. This agreement must be delivered to Tim McCoy @ McCoy Farms